Crochet: Santa Countdown Pillow

Monday, December 12, 2016


It's hard to believe that there's less than two weeks until Christmas! Even though, Christmas is almost here, I had to put up a quick post about this Santa Countdown Pillow that I made. It's my first time crocheting something so elaborate. I've done hats and scarves and even some amigurumi dolls, but nothing like this.

I saw the pattern back in September when I was scrolling through my Facebook feed. It was newly released and on sale, so I bought it. It's designed by JoAnn Grimes Thompson of GrammyJo Lids. I saved it to my Ravelry and started right away.

I didn't work on it every day and it took me about three months to complete, but I'm so proud of it!


I love the huge mustache and the little candy cane that you use to mark each day.

He's not perfect and I think his eyebrows and mustache make him look like an angry wizard, but my kids love him!


They look forward to moving the candy cane each morning.

I think he will definitely be something we use each year and it would be great to pass it on to one of my kids when they get older.


You can find the pattern here on Ravelry.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!