Naturals VoxBox from Influenster 2012

Monday, September 17, 2012

DISCLOSURE:  As a member of Influenster, I received a set of products to try and review for free.

It's been awhile since my last VoxBox, but I'm excited to get selected to try the Naturals VoxBox from Influenster.  If you're unfamiliar with the site, it's a community of members who are sent products to try and review.  The more feedback you give, the more you'll be picked to review other products.


I wasn't familiar with almost any of the brands featured in this year's Naturals VoxBox, so I'm excited to see how these all work.  Included in the box are:

  • The Original Dish Drying Mat - This I'm really interested in trying.  We hand wash a lot of our dishes, such as pots and pans and normally dry them on a regular dish towel.  It would be interesting to see how this well this works.
  • LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer - I love lip balm.  I have all sorts of them everywhere!  But I've never tried this brand before.  I hope it works well -- my lips are always dry!
  • EBOOST - I've never tried anything like this before.  It's supposed to boost your mood, focus and immunity.  I hope it tastes good and works!  I've been so tired lately and always tend to lose focus in the afternoon.
  • CleanWell Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes - These would've been helpful at the playground earlier today.  My kids touch everything and then want to eat a snack.  This would have worked better than just a quick handwashing with their water bottle!
  • GEODEO - I've never tried natural deodorant and I'm actually kind of scared to see if this works.   It smells really nice, though, so we'll see.
  • NECTRESSE - This was the only brand I had heard of.  It's made by Splenda and it's a sweetener made from monk fruit, which I've never heard of before.  I'll have to try it in my coffee.
I'll be posting reviews and pictures in the next week or so.  Stay tuned!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!